This page contains links to my recent posts related to planning and zoning.
- Senior Housing on the Agenda – 10 Sep 2020
- Enable Virtual Public Meetings
- Q&A re: Planned Developments
- How Big Could A Planned Development Be?
- Someone finally said it out loud…
- Article Two Helps People
- Why I want to be an elected member of the Planning Board
- Report: Meeting on February 22
- Why I’m running for Planning Board
- A surprising turn of events
- A simple argument against the Senior Housing amendment
- Public Hearing for Senior Housing
- How much might a Senior Housing unit cost?
- What is Workforce Housing?
- Would these benefit Lyme?
- Senior Housing Working Session-January 9
- Lyme now has a choice
- Senior Housing Meeting Continued
For more, you can click through the monthly summaries of articles at the right.
Feel free to share this post on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or email by clicking one of the icons below. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own, and not those of any public bodies, such as the Lyme Planning Board or the Lyme Community Development Committee, where I am/have been a member. I would be very interested to hear your thoughts – you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.