This page contains links to my recent posts related to planning and zoning.
- Senior Housing Limited to Lyme Common District
- What are your plans?
- Senior Housing at Planning Board-10 October 2019
- 55 is too young for me
- Proposals for Senior Housing
- Can ‘Planned Developments’ Help Lyme’s Housing Problem?
- Senior Housing at the Planning Board — Two Years Later
- 10 Goals for Senior Housing
- Planning News – Great Resource from NH
- Vital Communities-Zoning for Great Neighborhoods Survey
Feel free to share this post on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or email by clicking one of the icons below. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own, and not those of any public bodies, such as the Lyme Planning Board, to which I may belong. I would be very interested to hear your thoughts – you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.