[Note: This is an earlier result. Check out the subsequent posting for CeroWrt 3.10.28-16 (above)]
The postings below are a series of charts that were created by the netperf-wrapper program. Note: I don’t know why the upload charts show such fragmentary data.
All charts made with default Queue Discipline: fq_codel, simple.qos script, ingress ECN on, egress ECN off. Variations are primarily with the Link Layer method.
DSL Modem has sync rate of 7616kbps down/864kbps up.
Chart names have the form:
- Down is the entered download speed (kbps)
- Up is the entered upload speed (kbps)
- Dflt is the default Queue Discipline as described above
- Link is None or ATM with the number of overhead bytes [0 | 44]
- try is an optional second or third attempt
Click on an image to view the entire set in a gallery